Followers

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

For Pastors and Church Clerks: Annual Church Profile

It is that time of year when we start preparing for our Annual Meeting. This year the meeting will be at Gassville Baptist Church on October 19, 2009 starting at 4:00 pm.

I will need your ACP information to be entered by September 10 so that I can prepare the Book Of Reports.

If you are going to enter the information please call me and let me know that you are finished. If you want me to enter it for you, please mail me your finished paper work and I will be glad to enter it for you.

Thank you for getting this important information ready for the book of reports. We are looking forward to seeing you at the Annual Meeting.

If you have any questions, please feel free to call and ask. The office phone number is 870-453-2575.

Barbara

No comments: